plenty of tofu…high protein: healthy and good taste, but lower calorie than meat!
ingredients( for 2 persons):
meat…beef, or, beef and pork ground together…150g
salt, pepper, and nutmeg or your favorite spices for hamburger….suitable amount as you like
How to make:
1. Chop an onion finely. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and saute onion well and set aside.
2. Put tofu, meats, and spices in a bowl. Then, mix the meat with hands well. very very very well! That’s important!
3. Make meat balls and toss each ball from one hand to the other hand repeatedly. Make hamburger patties and indent the center of each one with a finger.
4. Heat oil in a pan and saute hamburgers over low heat not to burn them, and put a lid and steam hamburgers for a few minutes. .Turn over and saute the other side until the insides are cooked with a lid.
5. Remove the lid and cook until the water is gone. Transfer hamburgers into individual plates.
if you want to cook the sauce…
the sauce ingredients:
Worcestershire sauce…about 2-3 table spoonfuls as you like
ketchup…about 3table spoonfuls as you like
red wine…about 4 table spoonfuls as you like
honey…about 2 tea spoonfuls as you like
soy sause…about 1/2-1 table spoonfuls as you like
Add all the sauce ingredients in the pan after hamburgers are removed…Don’t remove the meat juice inside the pan. Mix quickly over low heat to make sauce. Pour the sauce over hamburgers.
here, other healthy recipes using tofu, so check them out!
itadakimasu! & gochisousama!