Pumpkin has lots of beta carotene. It have antioxidant activity.
The fragrance component In celery is effective in relieving frustration and in sharpening your appetite.
about 70 calories /1 person
Ingredients( about for 2 persons)
A: olive oil…1tbs
A: balsamic vinegar…1/2tbs
A: salt…a pinch of
A: coarsely ground black pepper…a dash of
How to make:
- Wrap the pumpkin with plastic wrap, then cook in microwave( about 2mins, at high…if it is not enough, make appropriate adjustments.)
- Cut the cooked pumpkin into bite-size pieces.
- String the celery, then cut it at an angle into thin pieces.
- Combine with A ingredients, then add the pumpkins and celery, mix them.
- Arrange 4 on the plate with mesclum greens.
That’s all! It is easy, tasty, and healthy!