I made Japanese cafe style green tea “matcha” bavarois, I love this taste! try it!
Ingredients( about 2 portions)
Milk…200cc( a little less than 1cup)
Granulated sugar…60g( 2oz)
Powderd gelatin…5g( 1/5oz)
Whipping cream…150cc( a little more than 2/3cup)
Whipping cream…50cc( about 1/4cup)
Condensed milk…10g(about 2Tbsp)
Your favorite fruits like as strawberries, canned peaches, grapes, marron glace, sweet beans, and so on
How to make;
1. In a bowl, mix and soak the gelatin and water. In another bowl, mix the matcha powder and boiled water until the paste becomes smooth. Set aside.
2. In a pan, combine the egg yolks, sugar, milk, and mix well.
3. Heat the pan on low heat, cook and stair until a little thickens, taking care not to let the milk boil as the yolks will harden. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
4. Add the gelatin, matcha paste, and mix well .
5, Strain them with a fine mesh strainer once. Place the pan in a large bowl of iced water to let it cool.
7. Lightly whip the cream and fold into the mixture. Pour into mold and refrigerate until set.
8. Serve with your favorite fruit and syrup.
I mixed condensed milk and whipping cream, and whipped them.
The bavarois will look more attractive if you slightly tilt the glasses when you put them in the refrigerator.